Safe and Sure Crytpo Earnings

Saturday 17 February 2018

Bitcoin owners donated $70 Million to charity Last Year.Do you know why? Tax.





Following Bitcoin's spectacular rise in value, crypto currency traders had a good year in 2017.This reflected favourably on charities as almost $70 million was received as donations in Bitcoin and other Crypto currencies.
Some of these donation could be normal attempts to spread the wealth among as many people as possible but according to a report, donating your Crypto can give you an advantage with the the tax man.
It's no secret that the IRS has kept an eye on the wildly popular cryptocurrency, ruling that bitcoin and others like it are considered property for tax purposes. This means that if you cash out, you're likely on the hook to report capital gains to the Tax Man – and those gains can be substantial, particularly if you bought bitcoin back in 2010 when one unit was worth less than a dollar.
There's a solution to that: Give your cryptocurrency to charity via your donor advised fund – an account that you can fund with highly appreciated assets and use for making grants to charities -- instead of cashing out.

This way, you unload assets that could face steep capital gains taxes and you collect a charitable contribution deduction for your 2017 taxes.

But rapid fluctuations in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies present charitable organizations with an interesting problem: How do they capture the value of a volatile asset?
"It's interesting how volatile cryptocurrency can be in 24 hours," said Eileen Hesiman, president and CEO of the National Philanthropic Trust. "One gift lost about 12 percent of its value in a 36 hour period. Our policy is to sell as quickly as we can."

A lot of Crypto holders seem to have figured this out and many more will take this route in the days ahead.
Bitcoin has experienced a very good run in the last few days and the crypto traders are emitting positive outlooks on the Crypto market.


Watch this tax form video.

21 comments:

  1. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. Cryptocurrency investment management

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. btc to paypal

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself.. hardware

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. bitcoin to euro

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! ufabet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts. Convert btc to eth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you! bitcoin doubler x2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! bitcoin to paypal

    ReplyDelete
  9. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information? Tipping Token

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this. what is ethereum mining

    ReplyDelete
  11. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. convert bitcoin to usd

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice bLog! its interesting. thank you for sharing.... ex4 to mq4

    ReplyDelete
  13. Extremely intriguing online journal. A lot of web journals I see nowadays don't generally give anything that I'm keen on, however I'm most definitely inspired by this one. Recently felt that I would post and let you know. Crypto Currency

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. crypto trading bot free

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. exchanger24

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!
    soraredata

    ReplyDelete
  17. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything similar to this just before. So nice to locate somebody with original thoughts on this subject. realy appreciation for starting this up. this website are some things that is required on the net, an individual with some originality. beneficial purpose of bringing new things towards the web! see it here

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you very much for this great post. investment cambodia

    ReplyDelete
  19. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks foreign investment in cambodia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. stz

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. cypherpunk crypto | HODL stock

    ReplyDelete