Safe and Sure Crytpo Earnings

Monday 5 February 2018

Canada banks won't stop credit card transactions for Crypto







Canada’s biggest banks still allow customers to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with debit and credit cards, even as some U.S. lenders move to block such transactions.
Toronto-Dominion Bank, Canada’s largest lender by assets, permits such purchases using a TD credit or debit card as long as the merchant is authorized to accept Visa, Mastercard, Interac or Visa debit and the transaction isn’t determined to be fraudulent, Julie Bellissimo, a spokeswoman, said Monday in a statement.
Royal Bank of Canada, the No. 2 lender, said it allows credit cards to be used for transactions involving cryptocurrency “in limited circumstances.”
“We recognize that regulatory, risk and other external environmental factors relating to cryptocurrency continues to evolve,” RBC spokesman AJ Goodman said in a statement. “As such, we continue to review our policies to consider how we can best support clients.”
In the U.S., JPMorgan Chase & Co., Bank of America Corp. and Citigroup Inc. have in the past four days halted purchases of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on their credit cards. Canadian banks say they’re watching carefully -- especially with increasing regulatory scrutiny and the plunge in Bitcoin prices, which fell below $7,300 Monday to its lowest since mid-November.
“There is nothing that would generally block a transaction, however we are carefully reviewing our policy,” Rick Roth, a Bank of Nova Scotia spokesman, said in an emailed statement.
National Bank of Canada, the country’s sixth-largest lender, said it allows cryptocurrency transactions. Bank of Montreal and Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce didn’t immediately provide comment on their cryptocurrency policies.

Source

11 comments:

  1. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck. Need credit collection services commercial? Visit dlrcollectionagency.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,.. Orbit 交易所

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended. bitcoin to paypal

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. ethereum to paypal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us. Orbit交易所

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Cryptocurrency investment companies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. Cryptocurrency investment companies

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work. bitcoin to visa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. bitcoin to visa

    ReplyDelete
  10. STZ Token is an ERC-20 utility token that is designed to be the currency of purchase, utility, and attribution of e-sports and blockchain based digital ... www.cypherpunkholdings.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. Roblox USernames

    ReplyDelete